The protection of personal data is an essential factor for Ribas & Ribas Arquitectos. Below we show you our cookies policy.
- Session cookies to facilitate user navigation and remember where the user is when navigating through a website, since they do not have the web pages memory of where they are navigating, acting these cookies as a marker within the website. These cookies disappear once the navigation or session is finished.
- Cookies for authentication as a registered user when starting the session in the pages that require identification / authentication. These cookies are necessary to access services or content restricted to users who identify themselves and authenticate.
- Meter cookies (Google, etc.). These cookies are used to analyze the visits made, the places and time of browsing the website. The information of the cookies is transmitted and archived directly by the meters on their servers, which may be located in a country with protection not comparable to the country of the owner of this website. These meters may transmit this information of cookies to third parties when required by law, and use it to facilitate the services provided to users.
The USER when browsing or clicking on the ACCEPT button consents to the use of the aforementioned cookies and IP address tracking files. The will to navigate the web can be manifested through one of the following actions:
- Stay on the web for more than 15 seconds
- Scroll vertically through the web
- Click on any point or link on the web
Cookies used on this website
- Necessary: The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website. The website can not work properly without these cookies.
- Statistics: The statistical cookies help the owners of web pages to understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
– Google Analytics
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore, more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
– Google ie
We also inform you that you can configure the browser to reject or accept cookies, or configure the browser so that these cookies are automatically deleted once the browser, device or device is closed. The configuration of cookies in browsers is done:
- Google Chrome in Settings> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies
- Firefox in Preferences> Privacy.
- Internet Explorer in Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced.
- Safari in Preferences> Privacy.
However, Ribas & Ribas Architects is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of cookies prevents the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.